This statement summarises Lumacron’s operational status and response to the ongoing SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19)
pandemic. The situation remains dynamic and we continue to adhere to guidance from both the UK Government and
the Scottish Parliament with respect to operations at our Headquarters in Dunfermline, Scotland.
• RESPONSE COORDINATION: Lumacron’s Covid-19 response team is chaired directly by the company CEO
and operated in conjunction with the company’s executive management team. Where required, expert
guidance is provided from external subject matter experts in legal, human resources, operations, support and
facilities. The response team meets weekly.
• PERSONNEL: Lumacron’s staff are its most important asset. We supported fully flexible working from home
during initial lockdown periods enforced in the UK and across Europe. As territories begin to move to more
open working practices, we’re coordinating critical staff members into rotating teams to minimize footprint at
our headquarters and regional offices. We will continue to operate within government guidelines as these
evolve in the coming weeks.
• WORKING PRACTICES: Lumacron’s premises have been reconfigured to maximise social distancing
between employees. Hand sanitizing stations have been introduced throughout and communal areas are
subject to timed access to minimize footfall. Access to Lumacron offices is currently restricted to key personnel
only. When appropriate, visits from partner and/or customer organisations will be reinstated strictly by
• TRAVEL: Transit is permitted for essential workers to Lumacron office locations where working from home is
not possible. All non-essential business travel including sales and business development activity remains
suspended until travel bans and quarantine requirements are eased.
• EXHIBIT/CONFERENCE ACTIVITY: In line with travel suspension, all Lumacron’s current exhibition and
conference attendance is on hold. Our next scheduled exhibition activity is at ISS World Europe, Prague,
December 9th-11th, 2020.
• TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Technical support is unaffected. Key staff have access to all resources required
whether operating from a Lumacron office or working remotely.
• SUPPLY CHAIN/RMA/LOGISTICS: Lumacron is exposed to supply chain volatility due to restricted working
practices in component and subsystem providers. To mitigate these impacts, we have procured additional
buffer stock of all Lumacron systems. To date, it has not been necessary to delay shipment of any Lumacron
equipment to our customers. Lumacron operations staff continue to monitor supply chain dependencies
closely. RMA, equipment loan/evaluation and outbound shipping from Lumacron is currently unaffected.
• CONTACT: Any queries relating to Lumacron’s Covid-19 operational status may be forwarded to
firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Covid-19 Response” in the subject line. Alternatively refer to our website for
regional office contact details.